Introducing The 5P Method™
for better sales presentations
The 5P Method™ is a modern way to build sales presentations, designed for the way people actually make buying decisions today. It helps professionals create their sales materials without headaches, debates or delays.
A new way to build your sales deck quickly
Combining the best of proven sales methods, direct-response copywriting and design-thinking in a step-by-step systematic framework, your big, bold & compelling ideas will get the chance they need to actually have an impact on customers.
The 5P Method™ is exclusive to Hooked and is offered as a short consultancy program designed to take as little of your time as possible.
If this sounds familiar, The 5P Method™ will help you move forward...
- You’re sick of going round in circles, trying to work out the best way to present your business to potential customers;
- You’re fed up of always being short of time and feeling like presentations are thrown together;
- You’re tired of endless office debates about what you should be saying to people;
- You want to stop prospect’s eyes glazing over in meetings;
- You’re convinced your business should be getting more out of the leads and opportunities you currently have;
- You’ve got a big event coming up or new message to roll-out and you know it’s time for a change;
- You feel you’re too close to your own products/services to be able to have an objective opinion on what to say;
- You don’t have time to waste when you should be generating more sales;
- You know you need to get an update out into the market and want something timely & relevant to say.
Integral to accelerating our sales growth over the last few years
Based on the 5 key elements every sales presentation needs
How can I use it?
The 5P Method™ is currently offered as a consultancy program incorporating all 5 key blocks. We'll collaborate on your next sales presentation in a way that keeps you in control, without demanding all of your attention.
How long does it take?
Because The 5P Method™ uses proven frameworks, it takes the guesswork out of presentation development. In as little as a few hours of your time spread out over a week, you can have your new presentation ready to be turned into customer-facing material.
Why should I invest in it?
I believe you could solve 90% of your presentation problems yourself with enough time and headspace to think. But, with day-to-day demands, constant interruptions and money to make, it’s inevitable that projects like this will get pushed to the side.
Working through The 5P Method™ with me will get your project finished and in the market delivering results, faster and more efficiently than trying to tackle it all by yourself.
Why should I listen to you?
I spent over 20 years as a writer, designer and salesperson, growing my own multi-million pound sales business from the ground-up.
Since 2014 I’ve devoted all my time to helping others deliver better sales messages using a mixture of those disciplines. I’ve helped make over 5,000 presentations, generating £70m+ in sales for independent businesses from the stage, in one-to-one meetings, over the phone and via video. I still don't have all the answers, but I do know the right questions to ask.
I created The 5P Method™ after seeing clients that had to sell B2B (regardless of sector) encounter the same problems around clarity, message and delivery again-and-again. It’s a simple, structured way to build a great sales presentation without being constrained to one particular type of outcome.
How much is it?
The 5P Method™ Program starts at £1997 + VAT, depending on the payment plan you choose.
What if it doesn't work for me?
Every 5P Method™ program begins with a free call to discuss what you are trying to achieve and to find out if we’re a good fit for each other. If this isn’t right for you, I’ll do my best to introduce you to the right company who can help.
If, at any time you are unhappy with how it’s going during the program, I offer my "Quit & Keep It Guarantee". You get all your money back, plus the materials already finished, regardless of the stage you are at.